Boiler, steam pipes, oil burner, radiator, industrial funnel, etc.
1. Surface Preparation
All surfaces should be cleaned by sand blast or shot blast. (SSPC-SP10, SIS-Sa2½)
All surfaces must be free of rust, oil, moisture or other contaminants.
2. Environmental Conditions
Relative humidity: Below 85%
3. Application Equipment
4. Safety Precautions
- Avoid fire and direct sunlight and keep the place that is good ventilation at room temperature(5~35℃).
- When the air temperature is below 5℃or relative humidity is over 80%, especially after rain, avoid coating due to decrease in adhesion.
- When recoating, it need to check the (Ask to the agency or customer service)
- Do not mix with other paint
- Keep away from heat and open
- Avoid contact with skin and
- Do not coat on inorganic-zinc primer